Wildlings is our weekly toddler group for under 5's.
Please note that the sessions have finished for Winter and will restart after February half term 2020.
Wildlings takes place at 2 fantastic locations in Shropshire each week during term time, under the supervision of our qualified Wildlings leaders.
Swap some telly time for welly time by getting your little ones out in our unique safe play areas packed with fun and exciting outdoor play equipment. We get up to all sorts of fun, such as mucky play, campfire cooking and outdoor crafts.
Evidence has shown that free play in outdoor spaces for very young children improves their ability to deal with stress and focus attention as well as improving social skills.
Parents / carers must stay but we'll be encouraging you to take a step back and observe your kids 'in the wild'.
Where and when
Wildlings takes place every Wednesday morning 10.30am to 12.00pm at:
The Cut Visitor Centre, 193 Abbey Foregate, Shrewsbury, SY2 6AH
And every Thursday morning 10.30am to 12.00 pm at:
Alderford Lake, Tilstock Rd, Whitchurch SY13 3JQ
Sessions cost just £5.50 (which includes a booking fee) per child. Under 1’s are free. A healthy snack and drinks for the little ones are included.
Booking is essential in advance to avoid disappointment. Visit our Whats on pages for dates and to book.
- We play outside whatever the weather and Wildlings tend to get wet, even when it’s not raining!
- Make sure your little one (and yourself) wear old clothes – we like to get messy!
- Bring a spare set of clothes and a plastic bag to put dirty ones in
- A small towel might also come in handy!
- All-in-one waterproofs with fleece layers underneath are great for colder weather
- Wellies are good, even in summer
- If it's hot, make sure everyone has a hat and suncream on