Our local wildlife is in decline. If you love wildlife and wild places, then it’s only natural that you’d want to protect them.
With our members' support, we can make our region rich in wildlife. Will you help us?
Half price sale terms and conditions
Shropshire Wildlife Trusts January Sale runs between 26th December and 31st January. During this time, minimum subscription rates will be half price for 12 months - £1.50 a month (£18 a year) for individual and joint memberships, and £2.50 a month (£30 a year) for family membership.
After the initial 12 months, membership payments will automatically upgrade to full price - £3.00 a month (£36 a year) for individual and joint memberships, and £5.00 a month (£60 a year) for family membership.
The term "half price" refers to 50% of the amount you would usually pay for annual subscription.
The half price offer is only available online.
No current members or members who joined during previous memberships sales can join through this offer.
Due to the expected high demand there may be a delay to processing your membership, but we aim to post packs out within 3 weeks.
For enquiries about the half price sale, please contact
Gary de Saram
Direct Debit Guarantee
All Direct Debit payments are subject to the DIrect Debit Guarantee:
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit Shropshire Wildlife Trust will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request Shropshire Wildlife Trust to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit by Shropshire Wildlife Trust or your bank or building society you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when Shropshire Wildlife Trust asks you to
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.