North Shropshire Social Evening with Farmers and Catchment Officers
About the event
This will be a social evening to build on people's experiences and ideas in an open discussion.
Invited speakers to give a short presentation include:
- Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board
- Severn Trent and Shropshire Wildlife Trust Catchment Officers - STEPS grant
- Women in Dairy
- Environment Agency
- Catchment Sensitive Farming
- Steve Pitt Farm Drain CCTV survey
- Water Powered Technologies
A yummy buffet supper will be provided courtesy of Shropshire Middle Severn Catchment Partnership.
To book your place please call Catch Edwards on 07508 091799 and please take this opportunity to inform us of any special requirements.
Spaces are limited so please call ASAP!
When booking your place you'll be asked to state you Name, Phone Number, Holding Number and how many places you'd like to book.